How to export your trades from Fidelity
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to export your trades from .
- Go to Website
- Sign in with your account
- Click Equities -> Activity & Orders -> History
- Select time frame you want to export
- Click Download on the top right corner of the table
- Upload the exported file in the upload box.
One of the most convenient methods to add trades to is by uploading brokerage statements. Simply follow the steps above to export your trades from your brokerage account. Then, upload them to Portseido, and we will automatically process and add them to your portfolio.