How to export your trades from Selfwealth
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to export your trades from .
- Login to .
- Go to Settings > Trading Account > Reports.
- Under "Report Filters" section, tick "Include Trades" and "Include Other".
- Under "Report Time Period", select "Custom" and select From date and To date to cover all your transactions.
- Click "Export" and "As CSV" respectively.
- upload the exported file in the upload box.
One of the most convenient methods to add trades to is by uploading brokerage statements. Simply follow the steps above to export your trades from your brokerage account. Then, upload them to Portseido, and we will automatically process and add them to your portfolio.