How to export your trades from Charles Schwab
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to export your trades from .
- Sign in to your account
- Click Accounts tab and History tab respectively
- Select Transactions as the file to download
- Select the date range that cover all the trades you want to export
- Click Export on the top-right corner
- Save and upload the file in the upload box
One of the most convenient methods to add trades to is by uploading brokerage statements. Simply follow the steps above to export your trades from your brokerage account. Then, upload them to Portseido, and we will automatically process and add them to your portfolio.