How to export your trades from Vanguard
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to export your trades from .
- Login to
- Go to My Accounts > Transaction history
- Click Download on the top right corner.
- Under step 1, select A spreadsheet-compatible CSV file.
- Under step 2, select date range.
- Under step 3, select the portfolios which you want to export the history.
- Click "Download" and upload the exported file in the upload box.
One of the most convenient methods to add trades to is by uploading brokerage statements. Simply follow the steps above to export your trades from your brokerage account. Then, upload them to Portseido, and we will automatically process and add them to your portfolio.