How to export your trades from Robinhood
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to export your trades from .
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to “Reports and statements”.
- Select your account and the time period you would like a report for under "Customize your report" section.
- Click Generate report.
- After some time, the CSV report file will be available for download.
- Click “Download CSV” on the file you generated.
- Upload the exported file in the upload box.
One of the most convenient methods to add trades to is by uploading brokerage statements. Simply follow the steps above to export your trades from your brokerage account. Then, upload them to Portseido, and we will automatically process and add them to your portfolio.