How to export your trades from Interactive Brokers
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to export your trades from .
- Sign in to the .
- Go to Reports tab > Flex Queries.
- Click "+" sign in Trade Confirmation Flex Query.
- Fill in a name of the query (e.g. Transactions..
- Click "Trade Confirmation" button for trade data OR "Cash Transactions" button for deposit / withdrawal data
- Click "Select all" and then "Save"
- Click Continue > Create > OK.
- Click right arrow next to the new query.
- Select your desired period and click "Run". You might have to export the files multiple time since the exported file contains only one year of information.
- Upload the exported file in the upload box.
One of the most convenient methods to add trades to is by uploading brokerage statements. Simply follow the steps above to export your trades from your brokerage account. Then, upload them to Portseido, and we will automatically process and add them to your portfolio.